Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Eagle Rap from Mission High School (1987)

I hear from Texas high school football experts that Mission High School had a pretty good year in 1987. They went to the playoffs that season and had a really great team at the time. The Monitor recently ranked the 1987 team as the 15th greatest team in Valley history. 

But their greatest contribution to the world was this awesome video:





Mission has given us Tito Santana, Tom Landry and this rap! I think we should all thank them for that!

1 comment:

  1. All I gotta say is I miss the old SB's from sun shine piggy bank ,nesko ,bones ,pelon ,lil joker ,lil one , chaparro, recio, Loko , chimuelo, red bull ,pollo the most famous young g's from the hood after we all left the new SSB from the hood fucked up no loyalty, stealing in the hood just fucking up shit good thing I moved and change...

    ReplyDelete